Skip to main content

One

Was just reminded by another friend's blog post that I too have reached the same milestone at work at my second job.
So much has changed, so much hasn't.
So much has come by and gone past too.
Have liked some and let some of it be.
Met people, made friends and maintained acquaintances.
Met challenges, stood grounds and left some for the better.

Cherished most of it, hope it stays that way.


Comments

P. said…
Happy one to you too. And here's wishing that the next one has more adventure, fryums and much to cherish.
Akshay said…
Gosh. You and your Fryums.

Popular posts from this blog

Replay

I am in a phase of recovery and discovery. Its been a while since I listened to something with quite a zeal and passion in such a way that I pick up a pen and scribble away.  This season its John Mayer, Oasis, Lucky Ali and a few others that are constantly at my beck and call thanks to a button called - replay. Drop his name,  Push it in and twist the knife again,  Watch my face,  A s I pretend to feel no pain.. (Heartbreak Warfare) Even if your hands are shaking, And your faith is broken. Even as the eyes are closin', Do it with a heart wide open. Say what you need to say.. Hold up, Hold on, Don't be scared, You'll never change what's been and gone, May your smile (may your smile) Shine on (shine on) Don't be scared (don't be scared) Your destiny may keep you warm Stop crying your heart out - Oasis And when you're needing your space,  To do some navigating,  I'll be here pati...

These 2

How proud are you about seeing people you know go places? Seeing them grow? Seeing them inspire you. Seeing them teach you a thing or two when they claimed that that's what you did in the first place. I know two and am grateful they came by my way. Megs & Krusty  

FEW

These are the few of those who have made an impact in the last 2 years to my world around me. Its funny that time spent will be memory now although the relations will run deeper.  Be it dinner at Shri or just a walk post class that is destressing, the coffee at the tuck or the wild gaping at the time tables...the angst against the system, exchanging travel plans, the meat at Kareeems... Its been a wild ride and its just begun. Thank you- Renu, Venky, Chintan,Mehul, DB, PC